Project Manager, Creative & DevelopmentApply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Project Manager, Creative & Development in our Chicago office. We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base. We're still hiring - join us for remote Google Hangout interviews!
Summary and Scope
The Project Manager on the Creative and Development team works in conjunction with all teams at Rise to fulfill web development projects, with potential implementations involving analytics and search engine optimization (SEO). The Project Manager will also support the project management team in developing and enforcing efficient processes to manage agency work. S/he will work closely with our clients and internal teams to plan projects and keep them on track. The Project Manager will have superior organizational and time management skills, and must possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities and achieving deadlines.
- Proven experience leading UX designers, creative/graphic designers, front and back-end developers, QA and BA teams through successful execution of website development projects, adhering to agency process and ensuring on time, on budget delivery and client satisfaction.
- Financial management of large scale projects, tracking all budget-related information, including billable hours and project related expenses
- Ability to understand complex ideas/problems and articulate to clients
- Track and prioritize all client requests and deliverables, creating visibility & transparency into the progress of work at multiple stakeholder levels on a regular basis
- Lead weekly status meetings internally as well as with client on website development projects
- Develop and manage timelines for website development projects
- Ensure clear and thorough communication across project team, proactively clearing blockers
- Work with team to ensure that all client deliverables are met on time and on budget. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed, and that teams are adhering to estimated hours.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss account status and updates
- Work with team members to discuss and address client challenges that arise
- Very detailed oriented to ensure all work is client-ready
- Anticipate client and team questions and provide thought out answers/solutions
- Go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service
- Identify and employ lessons learned from previous experience to ensure delivery of each subsequent project is more successful than the last
- 3+ years experience in website development, software development, mobile app development, e-commerce, or other applicable fast-paced client-service environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience creating 6+ month timelines across multiple teams to lead to a successful website launch
- Exceptional problem-resolution, including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Self-motivated with a bias towards process improvement
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience using Jira, Smartsheets a plus
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity