Project CoordinatorApply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Project Coordinator in our Chicago office! We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual who is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding client base.
Summary and Scope
The Project Coordinator will report directly into the Project Manager and works in conjunction with all teams at Rise to fulfill Internet marketing programs for our clients, including web development projects, media campaign launches, analytics implementations, and other digital initiatives. The Project Coordinator will also support the project management team in developing and enforcing efficient processes to manage agency work. S/he will work closely with our clients and internal teams to plan projects and keep them on track. The Project Coordinator will have superior organizational and time management skills, and must possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities and achieving deadlines.
- Develop and manage timelines for digital development and marketing projects
- Track and prioritize all client requests and deliverables, creating visibility & transparency into the progress of work at multiple stakeholder levels on a regular basis
- Ensure clear and thorough communication across project team, proactively clearing blockers
- Work with team to ensure that all client deliverables are met on time and on budget. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed, and that teams are adhering to estimated hours.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss account status and updates
- Work with team members to discuss and address client challenges that arise
- Very detailed-oriented to ensure all work is client-ready
- Anticipate client and team questions and provide thought out answers/solutions
- Go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service
- Identify and employ lessons learned from previous experience to ensure delivery of each subsequent project is more successful than the last
- 1+ years experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce, or other applicable fast-paced client-service environment
- Fluency with English communication skills is required along with excellent presentation skills. Familiarity with AP Style preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Exceptional problem-resolution, including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other project management tools
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity