Senior Web Analytics Developer (Mexico City)Apply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Web Analytics Developer, also known as a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Enablement, in our Mexico City office. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Web Analytics Developer is responsible for properly implementing and managing site analytics and related technologies that support effective ad trafficking and campaign management across all Digital Media channels (Search, SEO, Programmatic, Email, Social, Affiliate, etc.). You are creating the data and technology foundation that supports Rise’s vision of helping our clients make smarter marketing investments by leveraging data.
A Day in the Life of a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Enablement:
- Produce and maintain documentation in support of site analytics solutions
- Collaborate with technical and media teams to deliver client solutions
- Lead Tag Management implementations and processes for analytics and 3rd party marketing tagging via the TMS
- Troubleshoot analytics tagging issues with common debugging tools such as Omnibug, Tag Assistant by Google, Experience Cloud Debugger, or others
- Creates reports and dashboards within site analytics systems and conducts user training to leverage those reports
- Support the development and implementation of A/B and multivariate testing programs in partnership with the CRO team.
- Think out of the box to devise solutions, or propose recommendations, that address client problems or opportunities
- Contribute to the company’s thought leadership (blogs, whitepapers, use cases, etc.) on industry topics
- Work with and train more junior level colleagues
Experience & Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years experience in an site analytics role (digital marketing a plus) with experience in Google Analytics (GA) and/or Adobe Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem including PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social, Affiliate channels etc.
- Experience implementing and validating digital marketing measurement tags
- Knowledge of web page fundamentals such as DOM load events
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technology and business stakeholders in English
- Experience visualizing data in platforms such as Google Data Studio is a plus
- Web analytics certification or other training a plus
- Technically savvy, ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a globally diverse team
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and natural curiosity a must