Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Paid Search (Buenos Aires)Apply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Paid Search in our Buenos Aires office. We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Paid Search (also known as PPC) is responsible for driving the paid search strategy and execution for their clients. The ideal candidate will have experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines while executing paid search strategy to deliver and surpass client expectations. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical level with a desire to drive efficient client campaign results.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding regarding PPC best practices and elements that influence paid search results. The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, PPC must have strong analytical skills along with the ability to look at metrics in a variety of ways to help find trends and actionable insights. They must have the desire to expand professional paid search and take on increasing levels of responsibility. This position reports to the Associate Manager, Paid Search with accountability to Associate Director of Search and individual department leads.
- Provide execution-based PPC recommendations
- Ability to manage moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of business verticals
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Bing & Google
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search to meet client goals
- Ability to generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and develop keyword lists
- Leverage insights from analytics platform to make changes to paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of third party bidding tools (Kenshoo, Marin, Dart for Search)
- Write effective ad copy
- Assist Account Manager with ad hoc requests
- Delivers for internal and external clients
Goal Setting and Reporting
- Responsible for setting goals/targets for the team by client
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of all PPC activities
- Manage tactical PPC initiatives for the client’s business and maintains a focus that deliverables and plans are in line with client’s long term goals
- Manages team resources and assigns responsibilities / initiatives to team members
- Works with members of the team to develop recommendations and tactical plans to increase ROI
- Ensures team delivers on assignments and team goals
- Stay current on changes and best practices in PPC
- Takes initiatives in regards to blog writing, group learning, and development
- Continually looks for ways to increase the group’s efficiency
- 1+ years progressive PPC experience, preferably in an agency or high growth professional services organization
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing and/or Business
- Google Adwords Certified
- Extensive knowledge of Google/Bing Interfaces
- Direct knowledge of and comfort level with common and leading PPC strategies
- Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics as related to PPC
- Ability to integrate PPC into broader search marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Ability to think strategically, critically, and creatively with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Self-motivated, results and detail-oriented with the ability to adapt to new situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while maintaining focus and productivity, and managing regular interruptions
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
What We Offer
- We are dedicated to the overall well-being of our employees, which includes a commitment to be compensated appropriately, with time to pursue other passions.
- 3 weeks holiday (available all year long)
- OSDE 410 Health insurance, for you and your family.
- Work From Home Stipend to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Remote work opportunities through Covid-19 (After that, hybrid WFH- In office schedule)
- Flexible Work Schedule with strong ethic around work-life balance
- Salary revisions every month, aligned to the IPC index.