Manager, Programmatic (Mexico City)Apply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Manager, Programmatic. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Manager, Programmatic is responsible for effectively supervising a team and set of clients with a focus on accuracy, growth, and innovation. This individual will act as a subject matter expert on Programmatic strategy and execution, assuming a client facing role during pre-sales activity and enterprise-level client meetings. As a supervisor, the Manager, Programmatic will oversee employee development and retention, including training and goal setting. Additionally, this individual is an expert at process/project management to efficiently create processes that can be scaled across multiple accounts or teams. This role will be involved in the oversight of other Rise channels when required.
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports across all Rise locations.
- Accountable for all aspects of team oversight, including: employee onboarding, employee training, employee performance (accountability and behavior), employee retention.
- Overall control of workflow and assigned responsibilities within their pod. Oversee the progress of all projects and provide assistance, where necessary, to assure timely completion.
- Ensure that projects are produced completely, correctly, and efficiently.
- Onboard, maintain and grow assigned client base; coordinate with Account Management & Media Strategy on long term strategic roadmap.
- Develop programmatic campaign targeting and measurement strategy, ensuring it aligns to the client’s business goals; oversee strategy implementation across all programmatic mediums (display, video, native, digital audio, CTV, digital out of home)
- Develop action plans for achieving and measuring campaign success; Identify KPIs, processes for measurement, and optimization strategies.
- Own performance accuracy for campaign execution, optimization, and insights for all assigned clients.
- Quickly and tactfully troubleshoot employee and client issues.
- Develop processes to help improve efficiency of the team. Scale processes across greater Programmatic practice.
- Keep agency counterparts and clients up to date on industry trends and technology partners, seeking out opportunities to vet and test new technologies.
- Research, vet and test technology partners to refine Rise tech stack and drive performance for clients.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4+ years programmatic experience
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting media strategy directly to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience creating clear and concise media proposals (media plans, media strategies, powerpoint presentations) that showcase thought leadership and creative thinking
- Detail Oriented: ability to execute digital media campaigns flawlessly while providing robust insights and analysis
- Developed multiple processes that impacted the profitability/efficiency of an account/team
- Establishes themselves as trusted resource by developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Understands technical nuances associated with various media buying platforms in order to improve client results
- Possesses leadership skills necessary to independently manage potential issues and manage up concerns
- Platform Expertise: Google DV360, Google CM360, The Trade Desk, Google Ads, etc.
- Google Documents/Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) proficiency