Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Media Technology & Operations (Buenos Aires)Apply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant for our Media Technology & Operations team in our Buenos Aires office! We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Media Technology & Operations plays an essential role in the organization; liasoning between Media, Account Management, Innovation, and Analytics teams to ensure proper alignment, tracking, and technology is in place across all media executed by Rise.
This role is responsible for overseeing all technical operations on behalf of Rise’s Media teams. The individual will have superior organizational, interpersonal and time management skills as s/he will be expected to manage the process, communication, and delivery of intra and inter team initiatives as they related to technical strategy and activation. The individual will also possess an interest/passion in/for ad-tech and mar-tech as well as industry innovations in technology and how they can translate into revenue or operational efficiency opportunities for the organization.
- Develop and maintain campaign naming conventions, hierarchies, and organization in relation to Media
- Provide timelines/workback schedules for media launches
- Handle account creation and migrations across all media buying accounts and other Ad Operation needs for client on-boarding
- Determine cross-channel measurement needs to ensure proper tracking of campaign performance; work with relevant members of the Media and Analytics teams to compile and implement all tags and tracking needed
- Create & maintain master technology plans for each client to ensure tags and technologies are correctly implemented across all channels
- Handle on-boarding, distribution, and segmentation of client CRM
- Manage integrations with relevant offline conversion APIs across all media platforms
- Manage integrations with client’s mobile apps and mobile app tracking platforms (SDKs) to ensure attribution
- Act as the liaison between the Media, Analytics, Account, and Innovation teams to ensure proper onboarding into the internal analytics platform.
- Handle on-boarding and implementation of clients’ product feeds and product APIs.
- Act as POC for all ongoing tracking issues/needs, ensuring master technology plans for each client are updated and accurate
- Provide support and POVs to the Account, Analytics, Media, and Digital Strategy teams, acting as the subject matter expert in cross-channel technologies and service offerings provided by the media team at Rise
- Identify areas where the client’s technology stack can be improved and develop proposals to adjust
- Explore and vet new technologies to be added to Rise’s client offerings relevant to media initiatives
- Identify areas to improve Media efficiencies helping create proof-of-concept tools and utilities
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills required
- Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search
- 2-3 years of digital media execution experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, or Programmatic
- Understanding of digital media KPIs such as ROAS, CPA, CPL, etc and how they are measured
- Experience with Ad Operations, advanced trafficking, and site tagging
- Proven understanding and experience with analytics tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Tableau
- Familiarity with tag management systems and their operation
- Understanding of different ad tag types and their uses
- Experience in vetting and crafting POVs on media technologies
- Understanding of the biddable/programmatic media supply chain
- Extremely organized, meticulous, ambitious and hardworking.
- Results-and detail-oriented.
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Experience with attribution platforms including advanced attribution partners like C3, Conversion Logic and in-app universal SDK partners like Tune, Kochava, and Appsflyer
- Experience or familiarity with working inside of DMPs and CRM onboarding tools
- Expert in ad trafficking using DCM/DDM/DFA/DART