Manager, Media Technology & OperationsApply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Manager, Media Technology & Operations in our Chicago office! We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base.
Summary and Scope
The Manager, Media Technology & Operations supports leading a growing team of digital marketing technology experts on the various end to end implementations of media technology tagging, tracking, site analytics, and other marketing technology technical solutions. You and your team are primarily accountable for providing first-touch support to resolve client’s issues and questions through multiple channels, for onboarding new clients, and for serving as a leader on projects and initiatives to support client’s tracking requirements in order to meet or exceed their expectations on behalf of the company. Additionally, you will become an expert in how to setup and maintain Rise’s proprietary Connex platform to enable our Client Services team to drive performance and growth for our amazing portfolio of clients.
When you and your team are not helping our clients or other Rise teams, you are helping the rest of the Innovation team with core projects, or tapping into your endless quest for knowledge by researching new technologies and management approaches that will benefit the entire company.
- Lead tagging, tracking, and/or site analytics implementation project work with support of the team to meet client expectations
- Support team, and participate when needed, in resolution of inbound questions and issues from clients using top-notch problem solving, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis techniques
- Ensure new clients are onboarded successfully and set up for long-term success by creating a solid media technology foundation
- Develop operational training materials and knowledge articles, in collaboration with the product management and account management teams, through a variety of media
- In collaboration with our Resource Forecasting team, ensure your team has enough capacity to ensure the timely delivery of inbound work from our clients
- Hire, coach, train, and mentor media technology & operations team members by sharing product knowledge and experience and by providing timely coaching and performance feedback
- Hold the team accountable by setting clear and appropriate expectations and through performance measurement and management techniques
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in managing people and teams primarily responsible for technology implementations and integrations
- A successful track record in managing and supporting complex technology implementations related to media and/or site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Search Ads 360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Amazon Advertising, etc)
- Demonstrated effective team task management, prioritization, and organizational skills using a combination of operational support/ticketing and project management tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to cultivate relationships and negotiate with internal and external clients
- Strong strategic and analytical planning and problem-solving skills