Talent Acquisition SpecialistApply Now
Rise Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency, driving better business outcomes for consumer products, consumer services, and B2B brands with our proven approach to cross-channel media management and customer experience. Rise is the only performance marketing agency powered by Connex®, a cross-channel media optimization platform that enables our analytical marketers to invest each dollar where it will drive the greatest return. We combine media expertise with our award-winning customer experience practice to drive, engage, and convert customers better than our clients’ competition. Rise is fueled by the most data-driven marketing minds around the globe, helping leading brands such as ULTA Beauty, Navistar, and Stanley Steemer make smarter marketing investments and create more relevant experiences for their customers.
People are the single most important drivers of Rise Interactive’s success. That makes Talent Acquisition one of the most important, if not the most important, department at our company. The role of every talent acquisition team is complex, and it holds a lot of responsibility. Our team not only knows how to find and hire people but also how to use recruitment marketing strategies, provide exceptional candidate experience, encourage candidate engagement, and develop a successful candidate and hiring manager relationship management strategy. You’ll be joining a team of collaborative problem solvers that strive in delivering the best hiring journey.
Summary and Scope
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist on the Employee Services team, you will report to the Director, Talent Acquisition and implement recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates for our media, project management, account management, and corporate teams. You’ll partner with our hiring teams on evaluating candidate experience, continuously refining our recruiting processes, with the expectation to always source top talent for our Buenos Aires and Mexico City offices.
- Coordinate with the Director, Talent Acquisition and Director, Global Resource Planning Management to identify organizational staffing needs
- Partner with hiring managers to deeply understand the team mission, requirements and scope of open positions
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for each requisition you are responsible for
- Identify passive candidates using LinkedIn, x-ray search, referrals, and overall network building
- Craft and send personalized recruiting messages with current job openings to passive candidates via LinkedIn and through Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Participate in job fairs, MeetUps, and events to network and create a talent community
- Always find new and different ways to build talent pipelines and identify talent; be ready to report on it with the recruiting team, resource management, and hiring partners
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Schedule and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant’s ability, relevant knowledge, soft skills, and work experience
- Identify and promote what makes Rise Interactive attractive to candidates, highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Compose job offer letters and extend offers to candidates
- Proven work experience as a full lifecycle recruiter and/or talent acquisition specialist
- Keen understanding of differences between various roles within organizations; ability to understand and explain job requirements to active and passive candidates
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems; preference will be given to those with Greenhouse experience
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques, i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, and social media to expand our candidate pool and improve the quality of hiring
- Hands-on experience with various interview techniques (phone, video, structured, etc.) to identify the best approach and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Originated strategies to grow your company’s employer brand that leverage social media, career sites, networks, and professional sites
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills as you will be interacting with multi-lingual and English speaking colleagues
- Willingness to lean into other areas of the business for recruiting purposes when the demand arises