Affiliate Cost-Per-Install Campaign Drives Mobile App Success
Digital Photography Printing Brand
This digital photo printing brand created a mobile app designed to increase customer retention and engagement. Following the release of the app, the brand needed a strategy to drive app adoption.
To drive a rapid volume of installs and increase the app’s category rank in the App Store, Rise recommended an affiliate cost-per-install (CPI) campaign with a dynamic pricing model to competitively purchase in-app banner ads and adjust bids based on performance.
- Leveraged strong relationships with publisher networks to identify and partner with 30 influential bloggers with highly relevant affinity audiences
- Planned and launched the campaign in just one week
- Established a bid ceiling using competitive analysis for quality installs based on users most likely to be engaged in the app
- Utilized in-app analytics for cross-channel measurement of other install-driving campaigns to accurately identify and attribute installs
- Used the brand’s existing affiliate network to serve and track install-driving ads, saving the brand a mobile technology fee
lower CPI than target goal
more app installs than goal