Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, SEO (Mexico City)Apply Now
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, SEO for our Search team. We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual who is excited to work with an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) will be responsible for working directly w/ channel managers to help develop client specific strategy and own the advanced execution of SEO strategy across a subset of the larger client portfolio. As part of this role, the SIMC will represent one of the primary points of contact for their portfolio for all communication with the account management team as well as the normal week-to-week representation in client meetings/calls.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of tactical channel experience, possess a strong understanding of channel strategy and goals, as well as have superior project management and communication skills. They will be held fully accountable working through their teams to effectively drive organic strategy in order to hit their respective client goals across their respective portfolios.
- Work with client and account management teams to establish and agree on tangible, measurable, and realistic organic goals
- Develop and maintain monthly project plans and 3-6 month strategic road maps through the lens of their respective client goals
- Oversee and hold team accountable to daily account management and maintenance tasks, including but not limited to indexation, error handling, and ranking performance
- Work w/ SEO managers to systematically work on strategic account growth initiatives such as tactic expansion and/or cross-channel opportunities
- 2-4 years of SEO specific experience, additional PPC experience is a plus
- Advanced level understanding of SEO tactics including keyword strategy, on-site SEO, internal and external link analysis, technical SEO, and local/mobile SEO
- Experience forecasting traffic/conversions or other organic KPIs using different methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO strategy for at least 1 client while being held to a strict client goals
- Strong knowledge of analytics platforms such as Adobe and GA in addition to rank tracking tools (Linkdex, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.)
- Significant experience and familiarity w/ Excel, VBA is a plus
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Very strong written communication skills, familiarity w/ AP Style preferred